JOB REQUIRES RELOCATION TO PEORIA, IL
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Administer all aspects of payroll including the preparation, the calculating and adding of bonuses, and pay increases/decreases.
- Maintain company organization charts and staff directory.
- Assist in the creation/ implementation of all HR policies and programs as required by the International Cabinet (IC).
- Serve as the point of reference for the HRIS (paycor) system by:
- Update and maintain accurate employee information.
- Encourage the use of HRIS system by other staff members
- Assist staff and managers with the Time Clock portion of the system.
- Answer any questions from staff pertaining to payroll, benefits, and policies.
- Ensure accuracy of staff job descriptions and that they are up to date by:
a. Assisting leadership in creating/updating of job descriptions.
b. Researching the roles and comparing them to similar positions in the marketplace.
c. Facilitating the appropriate approvals to ensure a position is created in a timely manner.
- Compile up to date data to ensure accurate and competitive pay ranges for all positions.
- Maintain the SMI Staff Handbook with accurate and up to date policies.
- File all employment/HR paperwork in the appropriate location.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
Performs other related duties, as assigned
education & experience
- Two-year degree from an accredited university or the equivalent in education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Good English and communication skills
- Must be able to present complex information in an understandable manner
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to think clearly, strategically and analytically
- Maintains confidentiality
- Willingness to grow in skills, knowledge and capability, in line with goals agreed upon with Manager
- Agreement with the department’s vision and objectives
This position does not require occasional travel out of town, including overnight travel.