We are looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant – Ground Coordinator to assist in a wide range of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has a strong work ethic, can learn new tasks quickly, and is not afraid to take
initiative. Although we are a 30-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of a capable Administrative Assistant to help us continue that success.
High Point is a ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process,
and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
Administrative Assistant – Ground Coordinator - Job Profile and Description
The Ground Coordinator works in conjunction with our sales team and multiple vendors to manage the entire process of trips by treating each trip as a unique and defined project. This process includes, but is not limited to receiving, processing
and sending quotes, arranging for the booking of vehicles, tracking payments of clients and due dates for vendors, managing deadlines and preparing final travel documents for the client. The ground coordinator is also encouraged to build relationships with
our vendors. This is a highly administrative job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all quote requests for the sales team and find appropriate vendors to obtain price quotes.
- Input all price quotes into our system and notify the sales team when their quote is processed.
- Answering phone calls/emails from the sales team enquiring on the travel information.
- Work with our vendors to book vehicles for our clients.
- Tracking all payments from clients and inputting them into the system.
- Keep up to date on all vendor related due dates for payment and required information.
- Help to secure needed itinerary information so that correct itineraries can be sent to vendors.
- Book all needed driver’s lodging and relaying the information to the needed vendor.
- Problem solve when difficult circumstances arise in order to serve the client and minimize losses
- Be able to handle 150+ emails per day on average.
Skills and Specifications
- A mindset that wants to help others.
- High multitasking skills
- Good organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to take ownership and lead the process from beginning to end.
- Above average math skills or basic accounting understanding is desired.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to handle multiple personalities and expectations.
- Flexible to operate under pressure.
- Proficient on a MAC Computer
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Able to prioritize tasks well
- Pays high attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Experience as a participant on a church trip or mission trip is very important.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org