Salem Media Group in Chicago is looking for a Continuity Coordinator to work side by side with the Traffic Coordinator to ensure accurate scheduling and running of client commercial copy with constant interaction with the Sales, Programming, and Production
- Manage incoming commercial copy.
- Review agency traffic instructions for our advertisers into our database; instructions may include complex copy splits, blackouts, and copy revisions
- Work closely with Sales Department as well as local and national agencies to ensure schedule runs correctly.
- Make changes in copy or rotation that might occur with schedule.
- Maintain file of all commercial copy and instructions.
- Completes all network production (i.e., barter spots, affidavits).
- Tracking and responding to incoming Continuity Operations email
- Additional responsibilities
- Must be a self-motivated, precision-oriented team player and enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced working environment
- Must be able to interact effectively and efficiently producing positive results while working with wide variety of personality types and professions both outside and inside company, including all departments of the station and with clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms
- Familiarity with Wide Orbit systems a plus
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders
- Excellent time management; ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Apply online at www.salemmedia.com
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.