The Promotions Assistant/Receptionist will assist with weekly and seasonal tasks in the Promotions Department. Responsibilities include coordination and logistics for Station Events, Street Team scheduling, communicating venues and event organizers, completing
Certificates of Insurance, event registration paperwork, and general marketing duties such as basic copywriting and editing. The Promotions Assistant/Receptionist will also perform secretarial and clerical duties. Responsibilities include communication in
person, by phone or email with station contacts and providing excellent customer service. This position will also assist staff as needed.
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist with planning, logistics and execution of Station Events in Whatcom and Skagit Counties and Lower Mainland British Columbia. Includes scheduling PRAISE Street Team and ensuring station events are properly staffed. Communication and negotiation with
vendors, venues and/or event organizers. Packing/unpacking station vehicles for events.
- Provide marketing support while maintaining external and internal event calendars. Work with Sales Team for coordination of client events, general research, copywriting and editing.
- Screen incoming calls (information) and general email (comments) and direct to appropriate personnel, including answering requests. Relay information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage Station Vehicles, including monitoring and maintaining adequate fuel levels, scheduling regular maintenance and/or necessary service and repairs.
- Greet visitors and direct to the appropriate area. Notify staff of the presence/arrival of visitors. Maintain the receiving area in an orderly, uncluttered state.
- Perform basic filing, copying, typing, data entry, and word processing duties. Retrieve records as needed and directed.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles. Demonstrated commitment to spiritual growth and
development that is exemplified in word and deed. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: On the Job Training.
- Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, basic computer skills, use of multi-line telephone system.
- Other Considerations:
- Education: B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field
- Experience: Knowledge and/or experience in an office setting, customer service and running or working at local events
- Software and Equipment Used: HTML or familiarity with web hosting software
- Other Considerations: Skilled at multi-tasking. Outgoing, friendly and compassionate. Adept at coordinating and overseeing projects and events.
Please visit the following URL to apply: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=41&rid=1749