Salem Media Group in KY has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Board Operator.
• Board operator weekdays, weeknights and weekends as necessary
• Responsible for monitoring 3-4 radio stations and ensuring that each station is on-air and adheres to hourly scheduling/clocks
• Perform production duties as assigned
• Perform additional duties and special projects as required by the Operations Manager
• Assist in the production and on-air duties of local radio shows as they host and broadcasted live with on–air personalities
• Experience in broadcast media (both on-air and production )
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic personality that is conductive to rapport building with internal staff and external community.
• Computer skills, including ENCO Automation, Adobe Audition, Windows Networking and Microsoft Office applications, phone screener software, audio boards, audio recording equipment, remote transmitter monitoring equipment.
• Goal/achievement oriented and open to learning, development and growth.
• Must be willing to work nights & weekends
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer