Would you like to be part of an exciting and innovative product that has placed CRISTA Media on the forefront of Radio Technology? Do you have experience in sales, marketing or project planning? CRISTA Media is looking for a professional
and personable Project Specialist who can spearhead client needs while coordinating amongst various Media departments to aide in the success of SPOT +.
The SPOT+ Project Specialist will be responsible for onboarding, ongoing support and training to radio clients on the Spot+ platform. Onboarding will include initial station setup and platform training across client’s sales, administration and management
personnel. The Project Specialist will act as a liaison between CRISTA Media and Spot+ vendors. This position will lead monthly client calls that include topics such as sales training, digital education and introduction of new product developments as well
as handle customer service requests. Achieving and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction is critical to this position. The Project Specialist will also be responsible for the internal process of the Spot+ product, coordinating between the engineering,
sales and digital department at CRISTA Media.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Spot+ Onboarding of new clients to provide high level of customer satisfaction to interface client station’s mass storage and operating systems to link up reliably and efficiently with Spot+’s JumpGate/Jump2Go, Quu Interactive, Softway RadioApp and StreamGuys
media player. This function requires excellent communications and detailed follow-through externally and internally to ensure excellent relationships with clients, CRISTA Media staff, and Spot+ technology partners (Quu Interactive, Softway, Jump2Go, & StreamGuys).
Onboarding will include initial station setup and platform training across client’s sales, administration and management personnel.
- Conducts monthly client calls and customer support on SPOT+ platform.
- Conduct Spot+ training for new and existing clients for their personnel in sales, administration and management.
- Participate in all required meetings.
- Meet weekly with Digital Media Manager to report on progress and strategize future actions for success.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles. Demonstrated commitment to spiritual growth and development that
is exemplified in word and deed. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. May substitute relevant work experience for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience: Some experience in Marketing or Sales
- Other Considerations: Microsoft Windows and Office Software. Candidate will be trained in Wide Orbit, the commercial tracking system. Accuracy of work is a must. Effective use of keyboard and mouse is essential.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or Marketing from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
- Experience: 1 year of marketing experience or account management.
Please visit the following URL to apply: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=41&rid=1746