We have an immediate need for a motivated individual to fill our Business Development Manager position. This unique role, with flexible hours, offers the rare opportunity to make full-time income while maintaining a work/life balance. If you are an ethical,
creative, people person and would like to manage your own schedule while prospecting and cultivating client accounts, we look forward to hearing from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect your market or geographic area for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure you have a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. Meet bi-weekly with VP of Sales for pipeiline review.
- Research and build relationships with new clients. Pursue and follow through until you have reached a closed, successful agreement.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements to present to leadership for new products or services.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years proven track record in Sales.
- Positive attitude and desire to work independetly.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.