Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer with a heart for sharing the love of Christ? As a Full Stack Developer with Samaritan’s Purse, you will be responsible for migrating legacy applications and services to more modern application stack, removing
dependencies on vendor-specific platform capabilities, and building new application services to meet dynamic ministry needs at our headquarters in Boone, North Carolina. Let God put your talents to use in a first-class organization with an eternal purpose.
Join us, today!
- Collaborate with team of developers and designers to design, develop, test and support web, line of business/desktop, and mobile (iOS, Android, Barcode/POS) applications
- Translate UX/UI specifications and wireframes to web.
- Project Management experience strongly desired.
- Ability to write from database through front-end.
- Strong familiarity with containerization principles.
- Understands a variety of programming languages/patterns, such as:
- NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- SQL: MySQL, SQL Server
- Proficiency in Linux
- Jenkins / CI
- Familiarity with .Net (c# specifically) or java
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, ECS, API Gateway/Lambda
- Open Stack
- Web application security: OWASP, Authentication/Authorization, JWT, OAUTH/OPENID
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or related area of study preferred.
- Computer systems training certificate indicative of related training.
- Five years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies, strongly preferred.
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
- Daily staff devotions and prayer time
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible
Please submit resume, cover letter, and application through the following site: