The Fold Family Ministries is a Christ-centered residential program for troubled teens. Providing a safe, loving, and grace-filled environment, we offer a new beginning for both teens and their parents in crisis. Our mission is to help families find hope
and healing in Christ.
This position is ideal for a married couple without children in the home, or for a single person.
House Parents provide leadership and overall responsibility for the Home, using biblical values in order to create a nurturing environment that facilitates the attainment of goals established for each teen. House Parents Assist in training of Home Staff, implementation
of the program for teen residents, and ongoing evaluation of staff and teens in achieving the objectives of The Fold Family Ministries.
– Understand your identity in Christ and role model living out of Christ’s resources rather than your own strength.
– Plan and coordinate the daily home schedule, and meals
– Be available to the teens and staff for spiritual and emotional support
– Become familiar with each resident and their parents in order to relate effectively
– Participate in the screening and interviewing of prospective residents and staff
– Coordinate efforts and work closely with other non-home staff (teachers, counselors, ministry support)
Preferred Profile and Experience
– A calling to work with teens in conflict
– A healthy balance of organization/planning gifts and spontaneity/flexibility
– A servant’s heart and desire to nurture others
– Experience in youth ministry, counseling, leadership and/or discipleship
– Good communication skills, integrity, humility, and teachability are necessary
– Minimum 3 year commitment
Salary and Benefits
– We provide a monthly salary. We also encourage our staff to raise prayer support and additional financial support.
– Four eleven day breaks a year
– Two consecutive days off a week
– Vision Plan
– Life Insurance Plan
– An apartment is provided along with utilities and meals.
– Health Insurance is provided by Vermont Health Connect
If you are interested, please visit our website and fill out an application.
Job Type: Full-time