Regnery Publishing and the Conservative Book Club – both divisions of Salem Media Group – are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help create demand for Regnery’s extensive catalogue of books, including new releases and hundreds of backlist titles, while
leading the online and offline marketing efforts for the Conservative Book Club. The coordinator will split their time evenly between the Conservative Book Club (50%) and Regnery Publishing (50%).
The Marketing Coordinator will assist both enterprises with the development and implementation of creative marketing initiatives, email acquisition campaigns, online advertising, print promotions, social media campaigns, brand messaging, outreach to outside
organizations, while increasing overall web traffic.
Regnery has been a leading publisher of conservative books since 1947. With several
New York Times bestsellers published every year—including recent blockbusters like Dinesh D’Souza’s
Hillary’s America, Ann Coulter’s Adios, America, and David Limbaugh’s
Jesus on Trial—and recently established History, Children’s, and Faith imprints, Regnery is a growing business that constantly seeks new, innovative ways to promote its books.
The Conservative Book Club was launched in 1964 and is the largest political book club in the country with over 850K members. CBC offers members a one-stop-shop destination to learn about newly released conservative books, see sneak previews, read original
book reviews and author interviews, and learn the results of the weekly nationally recognized
Conservative Book Bestseller List, created by CBC in partnership with
The Mike Gallagher Radio Show.
- Building attractive, compelling HTML emails and monitoring their effectiveness;
- Drafting compelling descriptive copy for books;
- Working with Art Department to create online ads, print ads, and marketing collateral that effectively sell books to targeted audiences;
- Manage and analyze email acquisition, Google AdWords and Facebook Ad campaigns;
- Updating and improving website with a focus on Search Engine Optimization and increasing web traffic;
- Managing Regnery’s social media presence with a focus on growing reach and increasing engagement;
- Develop online campaigns and offline partnerships to educate, engage and increase overall membership of the Conservative Book Club
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field;
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Google Analytics;
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop is a plus, but not necessary;
- Familiarity with any video creating/editing software
- Creative thinkers well-versed in right-of-center political issues who are able to help brainstorm out-of-the-box marketing opportunities.
The position offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment.? Our wages are competitive.? We offer training, good work/?life
balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Our office is located on Capitol Hill at 300 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20001, and is conveniently located within walking distance of the Judiciary Square and Union Station metro stops (red line). Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity