and CSS. Although we are a 30-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of a capable web developer to help us continue that success.
High Point is an industry-leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, mission agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with the logistical aspects of trip planning, saving them time
and money in the process, and allowing them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main focus of the Web Developer is to build and maintain our client-facing online portal (a single-page application). The Web Developer works in conjunction with our team to engage with our clients more effectively.
- Provide input on web development planning
- Work with team members and leadership to pursue web development priorities
- Design, test, and implement new and/or improved web functionality
- At least one year in a role that included web development
- Experience with Angular, Meteor or React and Bootstrap is strongly preferred
- Experience with responsive web design
- Understanding of relational databases
- Proficiency on a Mac Computer
- Good organization and time management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks well
- Willingness to take ownership and lead the process from beginning to end.
- High attention to detail
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic
- A heart to serve others
- Desire to learn and grow with our company
- Ability to work within our team.
- Willingness to take initiative
- This job is not for a certified FileMaker developer. We are looking for someone who can grow with us. Some experience in database development is required.
- A company laptop is given to all employees.
- Travel discounts and perks
- Generous time off policy.
- Great working environment.
- Very balanced and family centered office.
**If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Developer” in the subject line.