This is not a job….It is a calling.
How to Apply:
• Record a 2-4 minute video of yourself.
• Load the video onto YouTube or Vimeo
• Email us the link (Jobs@CRCCONLINE.ORG)
• Remember you are applying for the Student Pastor Position, not Vice President of a Bank. Please be yourself.
Salary: $55K - $75k
• Be a Rock Star!
• Be a visible leader within the church / campus.
• Execute the vision of the church and SHIFT ministry. (6th Grade through 12th Grade)
• Take ownership and leadership over all aspects of SHIFT on a campus. Including but not
limited to 2 Sunday services and at least 1 mid-week service.
• Identify opportunities to integrate students into every aspect of the church on a constant
• Be a Rock Star!
• Develop and implement all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, and leadership
structures within SHIFT on the campus.
• Demonstrate active effort to ensure the growth and health of SHIFT on the campus.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), highlevel
networking and interpersonal strengths, an analytical and systems mindset, a strong
ability to execute, the ability to build successful teams, and a passion for students.
• The ability to solve a Rubik’s cube under a minute while walking a tight rope blindfolded could
possibly be useful as well.
• Lastly,…..Be A Rock Star!!!!
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Ministry, Psychology, Sociology or other
applicable field of study.
• A minimum of 3 years experience working in a ministry of 1000+ regular attendees
Hours: 40 - 50+ per week.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Basic Life, Housing Allowance
Due to the sheer number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to everyone. We will only respond if you are chosen to proceed in the interview process. Please be sure to follow the instructions.