Do you have vision for helping seniors and their families choose a caring community? Are you a highly organized team player who thrives on finding solutions? Are you an expert multi-tasker with strong computer and communications skills? CRISTA Senior
Living, one of CRISTA's seven ministries, is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to support the Sales and Marketing Director and Community Relations team with prospect contacts, scheduling tours and facilitating the sales process for incoming residents.
At CRISTA, job fit means more than technical skills, work experience, and education. Our motto is "Loving God by Serving People." As a non-profit, Christian organization we seek people who model this ethos in their lifestyle, personal story and faith.
Essential Job Duties
- Act as lead database point person by entering and maintaining prospect and professional information, monitoring database activity, running reports and assuring data base integrity.
- Manage incoming leads by assigning to appropriate sales team member and scheduling next steps.
- Prepare and send response letters and collateral to prospective residents.
- Support Sales Team with calls, customer follow-up tasks, and occasional tour coverage.
- Facilitate resident internal moves from one Senior Living Community to another by working with residents, family members and operations staff.
- Answer Welcome Center phone line, gather information, assign next steps and direct calls appropriately.
- Greet and accommodate guests visiting the Welcome Center.
- Manage Outlook calendar for marketing and sales activities.
- Write and edit correspondence as needed.
- Support the coordination and successful execution of all events.
- Coordinate customer sign-up and event follow up.
Marketing/Sales Department organization:
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Keep current inventory of sales and marketing collateral.
- Manage apartment inventory by keeping appropriate tracking sheets current and coordinate and support model apartment moves.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, residents and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Christian Commitment: A committed Christian who exemplifies a lifestyle of service through prior and current experience and who agrees to support and represent CRISTA’s mission to bring joy and purpose to the lives of seniors.
Education: Minimum two years of college classes from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent and/or equivalent work experience in a senior living, customer service, or sales
- A minimum of 1 year of internal sales, marketing, or customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and in-person).
Software and Equipment Used:
- Experienced and comfortable using standard MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Intermediate level database management skills entering key customer information.
- Mission minded.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to aging issues.
- Flexibility, unusual work hours at times including some evenings and weekends.
- Strong ability to organize and execute multiple, concurrent projects, inquiries, and tasks while working within diverse teams.
- High level of professionalism and ability to be a proactive and self-directed team player.
- Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, residents and customers.
Education: Associates degree in sales, communication or related discipline from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Experience: Internal sales, senior housing industry experience working directly with residents and their families.
Software and Equipment Used: Proficient user of Word, Excel, Outlook, REPS (or other database with a sales focus), Adobe Acrobat and ability to quickly learn new programs. Ease and speed using internet based programs and social media.
Other Considerations: A love for people and willingness to serve the senior community and their families by facilitating a successful move into our communities.
Please visit the following URL to apply: