Do you have proven project management experience? Do you thrive in client-facing, high-paced environments and have an ability to interact with all levels of staff in an organization?Can you champion a team to the end goal while celebrating the small
victories along the way?
Are you intrigued? Let us introduce you to the Donor Engagement Team at CRISTA Ministries. They are a group of people who love the Lord Jesus Christ and the work they do. They work together to overcome challenges and learn from one another regardless of
their organizational titles. Here, innovation is valued so your ideas are heard.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Project Manager is responsible for implementation of CRM strategies and systems in pursuit of improving overall internal and external constituent relationships. The CRM Project Manager will work collaboratively
with internal constituents to identify, prioritize, and implement CRM solution(s) to accommodate the client’s business needs. Generate metrics, insights and analytics to measure success and continuous optimization of CRM activities.
This is a temporary assignment between 8-12 months.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job )
- Identify opportunities for CRM system and process optimization and facilitate those enhancements in partnership with internal constituents and/or CRM vendor support.
- Develop and share best practices to promote the use of the CRM software.
- Create, develop, and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on CRM initiatives, progress, and enhancements.
- Monitor the cost, calculate the number of resources for the project and deploy it for the project.
- Responsible to design a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the project.
- Develop a good relationship with the respective vendors, get inputs from the client and communicate to the team members of the project.
- End-to-End management and coordination of the project to ensure a successful completion of the project.
- Arrange all the facilities to the team who are working on the project, provide training, support, and extract the best out of the team.
- Design schedule for the project, and set timeline for each member of the team and delegate specific task to each members of the project.
- Responsible for the timely completion of the project within the stipulated budget.
- Predict risk factors and eliminate any for the successful completion of the project.
- Frequently report project progress to the clients and ensure advance notification of any foreseen or anticipated delays before they occur.
- Frequent and regular interaction with contracted partner organizations to communicate potential risks, updates and progress on a regular basis and to problem solve collaboratively with them.
- Lead projects with deliverables, deadlines, and key milestones.
- Lead technical discussions with stakeholders and internal teams.
- Define technical requirements and various needs related to services and integration, as needed.
- Deliver superior results through quality execution and best practice adaptation.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith in Jesus Christ, lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles and a demonstrated commitment to spiritual growth and development.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
- Experience: At least four years of relevant project management experience. At least two years of experience in client-facing, high-paced environments; comfortable with C-level interactions and meeting facilitations.
- Other Considerations:
- Adept at working with and speaking the language of Information Technology and Marketing/Sales/Customer Experience team.
- Successful track record in client service, project management, and issue resolution.
- Excellent analytical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Experience: At least four years of relevant project management experience with a balance of CRM strategic planning and implementation with hands-on implementation and oversight.
- Licensure: PMP certification.
Please visit the following URL to apply:
To see all other opportunities with CRISTA http://crista.org/employment/