Growing Christian Nationally Syndicated talk show, based in the greater Philadelphia, PA area is looking for an inspiring co-host. The co-host must have some knowledge of Financial Markets, the Economy and a strong desire to work for the Lord and His people.
- Provide extensive daily show preparation, including content related to the economy, personal finance, biblical stewardship and current events; This research will be used for on-air conversation and discussions
- Provide creative ideas and thoughts that will encourage listeners to interact with the program
- Maintain a vibrant, personal, social media presence that reinforces content delivered on air
- Continuing to prepare for being the host of the program in the future
- Discernment in decision making regarding choice of content and how to respond in discussions
- Participating in the marketing efforts, ideas, and to be a part of the management team of the overall ministry
- Interact with corporate underwriters and continuing to build those relationships
- Participate in writing articles, books and program scripts with the intent to help promote the ministry in the marketplace
- Ability to analyze stock performance, current markets, and read and understand financial news
- Possess a general understanding macroeconomics
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Possess a strong Biblical worldview
The person applying for this job cannot be actively working in the financial or advisory world. If so, when the job starts there must be a willingness to give that up for this job. Education and work experience from the financial world is helpful. On-air
experience is helpful. Willingness to participate in limited travel for the work of the ministry.
Email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com