The Dean’s Office is responsible for the overall functions of Trinity Law School. The Administrative assistant must be detailed oriented, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to maintain confidentiality. The Administrative
Assistant will ensure that the Dean’s and Associate Dean’s business affairs are managed effectively, efficiently and professionally.
- Prepare documents as necessary utilizing Microsoft Office software, maintaining records in DonorPerfect, managing data in the Student Information System (SIS);
- Perform general administrative assistant duties to include answering telephone, greeting and directing office visitors appropriately, sort and distribute mail;
- Maintain strong communication between Dean(s), faculty, staff, students, donors and other constituents;
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information;
- Assist in maintaining instructor ‘rolodex’ to include appropriate personal and course information; coordinate faculty/adjunct faculty interviews.
- Take minutes at various Dean(s) meetings;
- Coordinate meetings and appointments for the Dean(s);
- Assist the Dean(s) with calendar management;
- Assist in the management of due dates for various accreditation and governmental reports, surveys, etc.;
- Process credit card expense reports and other expense reports functions for the Dean(s);
- Assist with the logistics and planning of faculty retreats, meetings, and professional development days;
- Maintain both physical and digital office filing systems