If you are interested in this position, please apply through our website: www.theseedcompany.org/were-hiring
SCOPE: Perform functions to cultivate relationships with a caseload of high-end donor individuals and groups within the Houston area to encourage financial support of Seed Company projects, guided by precedent and working within the limits of established policies.
- Build long, strong, and lasting relationships with current and potential investors; pursue profitable revenue opportunities and mutually beneficial results for the investor and Seed Company. Investors defined as high capacity partners, whose passion and interest is Bible translation, includes individuals, families, and businesses.
- Steward the relationship with partners giving $10,000, or more, annually
- Expand and strengthen advocates and ambassadors for Bible translation.
- Execute consultative approach to relationship management in order to better understand God’s direction in the partners/prospects hearts i.e. personal ministry related goals, challenges and needs before presenting.
- Meet and exceed EDR goals; total revenue, new/lift revenue, number of proposals, ROI, moves management
- Encourage current partners to open personal and professional spheres of influence and networks to Seed Company.
- Demonstrate communication excellence in building trust, respect, regard and value, internally with staff and externally with investors.
- Endeavor to reactivate lapsed partner relationships via intentional moves management
- Network with individual and group donors to identify potential new partners.
- Collaborate with Advancement team members to plan strategies and briefings
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups as directed and maintain required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes and policies.
- Lead and or participate in projects or task force groups which focus on issues having organization wide impact.
- Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle;
- Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
- Championing The Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values;
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Public Relations; or equivalent work experience;
- CCNL or CFRE certification is preferred
- Requires five to seven years’ experience in sales and/or executive development
- Requires excellent communication skills i.e. active listening, empathic listening, and strategic listening;
- Requires strong proficiency with establishing and cultivating a network of people and organizations with the capacity to provide substantial support consistent with organizational goals.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Digital MarketerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
The Seed Company
Seed Company is a growing, faith-based, non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language.More...