Are you, or someone you know, looking for a Seasonal Holiday Job doing work that has meaning? Join our team at Samaritan's Purse - Operation Christmas Child in Charlotte. The spirit of Christmas is alive and well!
Operation Christmas Child has seasonal job opportunities for qualified individuals who have the desire to be part of this meaningful ministry. You, or someone you know, may be an ideal candidate to serve in seasonal staff positions at the Charlotte Shoebox
Processing Center. This will require a commitment to work the duration of the processing season, from mid-November until the project is complete (generally around mid-December).
Positions are temporary, full-time (40+ hours per week), with both first and second shift available. Requirements include clean background along with personal and church references. Position available include:
- Data Entry Keyers – (alpha numeric and 10 Key) – Responsible for the keying of information from a scanned image on a computer screen. Must possess excellent keying skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Cash Processors – Cash handling experience required. Responsible for preparation of cash donations for processing.
- Mail Processors – Responsible for the sorting of incoming donor correspondence.
- Team Coaches – Candidates with supervisory, team or volunteer leadership experience are needed to lead teams in warehouse, shoebox processing, mail and data entry operations.
- Forklift Operators – Must have Forklift certification and experience on sit–down forklifts.
- Dock & Warehouse Workers – Unloading and Loading large boxes containing shoebox gifts. Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs.
TO APPLY: Go to the Samaritan's Purse website: www.samaritanspurse.org. From the top bar, choose "Get Involved". From the drop down, choose "Job Opportunities". At the top left of the page there will be a search option. Type in job
number 7616 which will take you to the posting for this role, and follow instructions for submitting an application.
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible