Job Description:Contact Employer Apply Now
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Assist in formulating the Client’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the Client’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the senior staff supervising the royalty, touring, tax and business management departments. Monitor performance and guide personal and professional growth.
- Oversee the financial operations of Client Companies.
- Recommend and implement operational best business practices.
- Reviews the schedule of all filings and reported information, providing accountability for accuracy and timeliness.
- Review and interpret Client contracts; provide negotiating points as needed; create contract synopsis summarizing critical points, deliverables and deadlines.
- Train the staff in contract review and write-up.
- Assist staff in understanding contract terms to determine and ensure that Clients are being correctly and fully compensated.
REPORTING AND CLIENT PRESENTATIONS
- Ensure the issuance of financial reporting packages (annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly deliverables).
- Schedule standard Client financial meetings based on Client’s availability and to organize the related staff time and workload requirements.
- Oversee the establishment of ad hoc financial modeling as needed and production of budgets and forecasts.
- Establish financial and operating metrics to measure performance. Provide final review of all financial packages and presentations, royalty examination reports, ad hoc schedules and analyses, etc. prior to release of the information to the Client or Trusted Advisers.
- Perform investment portfolio analysis for Client’s as needed.
- Actively participate in Client financial presentations, meetings and discussions.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Client’s risk profile.
- Review existing Client personal and business insurance renewals for adequacy and completeness.
- Review personal and business coverages for new Clients, recommend changes in existing coverages, additional coverages as needed.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the Client and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Initiate and assist attorneys with Client estate planning needs.
- Ensure appropriate and reliable control systems are in place.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with strong academic record
- MUST BE ACTIVE CPA (preferably in Tennessee or California)
- 10+ Years of experience within a Business Management Firm or Public Accounting Firm
- Experience using QuickBooks and Excel
*This job is also available at our Los Angeles Office. We are also looking for a Senior Entertainment Accounting Manager, Royalty Compliance Specialist, Senior Staff Accountant, Senior Tax Director, and Corporate Finance / Payroll Manager. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information or to send a resume*
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
You Also May Be Interested In:
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
About the Company
Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, More...