The Digital Fundraising Strategist requires strong digital expertise and knowledge to inspire donors to give. Responsible for envisioning, designing and implementing complex online communication campaigns, leading to new partners for CRISTA’s ministries, including World Concern and Seattle Urban Academy. Works alongside digital and editorial teams, both initiating unique digital-only campaigns and supporting multichannel campaigns with strong digital marketing content and strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job )
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- The Digital Fundraising Strategist designs unique digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with ministry marketing leaders, donor services data analysts, creative team members to develop campaigns.
- Systematically evaluate campaign effectiveness and modify based on results.
- Measure and develop reports.
- Design “drip” element email campaigns to guide potential donors through a number of experiences which lead to a gift or other desired action.
- Support the digital elements of current multichannel donor campaigns, such as monthly appeals and newsletters. Maximize effectiveness with a unified message, using the best digital channels and strategies to achieve results.
- Digital Advertising
- Manage Google AdWords and other PPC campaigns to maximize visibility and conversions for ministries.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles and ongoing spiritual growth and development.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or Marketing from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Related experience may be substituted on a year-by-year equivalence.
- Experience: Three or more years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing, fundraising, or related skills and experience. Expertise in leveraging social media for gaining visibility.
- Software and Equipment Used: Experience with standard MS Office software suite, as well as working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and other design software. Ability to learn web editor software and donor database. 1+ years experience using Google Analytics, as well as 1+ years experience with MailChimp or similar email software. Some familiarity with landing page creation.
- Other Considerations:
- Desire to make a difference in the world and work in a Christian environment.
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects and work within diverse teams.
- Immaculately organized.
- Excellent communication abilities, and has a clear understanding of what superior customer service entails.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Able to make thoughtful decisions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
TO APPLY TODAY please go to the following URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=41&rid=1721
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Shoreline, Washington
- October 26
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 7
A Christian organization composed of 9 ministries (Radio Broadcast, Senior Community, Women's Ministries, King's Schools, Miracle Ranch and Island Lake Camps, World Concern, Intercristo, and Seattle Urban Academy) operating on 6 locations in Washington state and field locations around the world. Please visit www.crista.org/hr for applications and process.More...