Do you have experience in the housekeeping industry and love to work with seniors? CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has been a senior care provider for over 60 years. Located in Shoreline, Cristwood offers a full spectrum of care: Independent
living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services. Loving God by serving people is CRISTA’s mission and we are looking for the right candidate who wants an exceptional career/ministry opportunity as the Environmental Specialist III for our
Nursing Center. Do you love creating a comfortable and clean environment for residents to enjoy? Do you know how to lead but with a servant heart? If this sounds like you and you would like to integrate your Christian faith with a desire to serve seniors,
we want to hear from you.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Environmental Specialist III is responsible to maintain a safe and clean environment for the residents, their families, and the CRISTA employees that we serve. This position will perform routine duties which include: cleaning, disposing
of trash, and providing supplies. This advanced level position will also perform floor care, move furniture, periodic cleaning assignments, train, and additional functions in the absence of the Environmental Supervisor.
Christian Commitment: Must have a genuine relationship with Christ.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in environmental service.
- Supervisory experience.
- Read, write, communicate in and interpret English at a functional level (i.e. read and comprehend usage instructions for cleaning products, verbally communicate with clarity, while understanding and explaining information to our residents).
- Ability to operate equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time and determine what is more important.
- Interact with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently.
- Observe Residents’ Rights Policies at all times.
- Follow procedures outlined in the employee’s handbook.
Software and Equipment Used:
- Basic computer knowledge on MS word, MS excel and MS Outlook, with the ability to effectively read and respond to emails.
- Ability to create and close electronic web-based work orders.
TO APPLY please go to the following URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=41&rid=1593