Seeking Leaders to Take the Gospel to Women Worldwide
Do you have a heart to share the Gospel? Are you burdened to help women start a relationship with the God of the Universe through His Son Jesus Christ? Are you the kind of person who likes to grow a movement?
Are you looking for us?
We are looking for you!
Stonecroft began 78 years ago when one woman, Helen Duff Baugh, started 25 women’s prayer groups to ask God to reveal “new avenues by which to share His love” with others. God answered and Stonecroft was born. Since then, we have equipped tens of thousands
of women to take the Gospel to their friends, neighbors, and coworkers—in the United States and around the world. Stonecroft volunteers pray, host outreach events and activities, form small groups and Bible Studies for outreach, and learn to share Jesus one-on-one.
We take the Gospel to women where they are—not expecting them to come to us or visit church, and to women as they are—whatever place or stage of life, not expecting them to change for God’s approval, knowing He will transform them in wonderful ways.
Join Stonecroft’s great adventure as we engage thousands of young and diverse volunteers, as we increase our impact for the Gospel here and abroad, and as perhaps God uses us to spark revival!
We are looking for people who will grow with us, those with a passion for the Gospel and an insightful knowledge how to reach their nonbelieving peers—through social media, small groups, in one-on-one situations—whatever it takes.
We have immediate needs for full-time, paid staff members, as outlined in the attached Job Description—but this is just the start.
Begin today. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Title: Copywriter/Editor
Department: Marketing and Communication
Brief Description of Position: The Copywriter, a key member of the Creative team within the Marketing and Communications department, is responsible for creating all copy appearing in marketing, advertising,
collateral and websites while pushing the boundaries of creative excellence and storytelling. This position reports to, and will work closely with the Director of Marketing Communications and the department team to transform compelling and imaginative concepts
into successful and effective copy that delineates, defines and expresses our brand “voice.”
Reports To: Director of Marketing and Communication
The pay range for this position is $13.00 to $18.00 and includes a flexible workplace and generous benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop creative copy to support all sales and marketing needs and infuse storytelling techniques within brand messaging
- Create content across multiple brands, requiring diversity in writing styles to speak to various audiences/demographics
- Exhibit meticulous proofreading and editing skills to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Assist the marketing team with marketing, brainstorming, and advertising strategies
- Gain a deep understanding of the product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market. Understand how to communicate to consumer passion points
- Ensure that all spiritual formation content is Biblically accurate and theologically orthodox
- Stay current of cultural trends that potentially impact the ministry programs of Stonecroft.
- Stay current about methods to reach women in the millennial generation
- Work in coordination with cross-functional teams including product management, web, sales, etc
- Prepare drafts of multiple concepts and approaches for review by Director of Marketing
- Coordinate product naming with marketing and product management teams
- Write and edit Instruction manuals
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects at any one time
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor
- Follows the policies and procedures stated in the Stonecroft Ministries Staff Handbook.
- A personal and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
- Bachelor of Arts in English or related area of expertise
- 6+ years of experience at an advertising agency, communications or production company, or in-house agency
- Folio / samples of work is required to be considered for this position
- Knowledge of design, cultural and technological trends and how to apply these insights to Stonecroft
- Strong understanding of marketing and communications with attention to detail
- Proofreading and editing experience
- Inspiring, creative written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional grasp of creative and best practices in marketing copy
- Ability to write in different brand voices
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills, efficiency, and dedication
- Love of collaboration across disciplines with team members at all levels
- Overall ability to organize, coordinate, and multi-task to accomplish established goals
- Experience delivering high quality work in a fast paced environment and to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, basic knowledge of Outlook, and ability to learn new computer software
- Must be able to communicate clearly with people face-to-face, by telephone, and e-mail
- Moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Sits for long periods of time while operating computer and answering the phone
- Must be able to recognize and identify computer programs.
- Frequently operates computer keyboard, copy machine, and computer printer