Salem Media Group is looking for a Media Consultant/Account Executive in Nashville. This is a great opportunity for the right sales professional to step into a thriving media consultant role and join the team of radio and digital advertising
stars at Salem Media Group, America’s leading Christian and conservative multi-media corporation.
Specifically, this position will be with WFFI/WFFH – 94FM The FISH.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. This person will be able to connect with current clients, bring in new clients and help them achieve their business
objectives through effective radio and digital advertising. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work, make money and help local businesses grow.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques and new ideas
- Contact local businesses to develop new revenue through the sale of commercial advertising time and other station products
- Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating on air radio, online and digital mediums
- Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management.
- Retain current business and develop new business contacts
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
- Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated traits
- Ability to overcome objections
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Radio, Television and/or outside media sales experience preferred but not required
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with a desire to win
- Professional appearance a must
If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Please visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com
Click on Careers / Search Open Jobs / Nashville and apply online with a resume and cover letter.
Salem Media Group, through its Salem Radio Group, is the largest commercial U.S. radio broadcasting company providing Christian and conservative programming. Salem owns and operates 117 local radio stations, with 72 stations in the top 25 media markets.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.