Focus of position: Provides the leadership and management to ensure LSCC’s campus and facility are maintained and prepared to properly carry out the ministry of LSCC.
- Regularly and routinely for areas of need, care, or concern and addresses the issues.
- Oversees all contractors and vendors working at LSCC.
- Reviews and approves all outside contractor and vendor invoices for accuracy and insuring the task or delivery was performed as required.
- Coordinates the maintenance of all plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and mechanical systems and performs minor repairs as needed and able.
- Working with the Administrative Pastor, develops and recommends a plan to repair and or replace needed items or equipment on campus/facility.
- Stewards the building and grounds budget.
- Ensures competitive pricing and bids when considering outside vendors/contractors.
- Coordinates contractors and vendors working on campus or in LSCC’s facility. Communicating this to the rest of the staff team when appropriate or necessary.
- Oversees proper and timely set up and tear down for church events – this may require some evening and weekend hours.
10. Leads and manages volunteer teams, ensuring they have what they need and are clear on the task they are serving to perform
11. Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal codes for work performed.
12. Coordinates and monitors cleaning schedule for all of LSCC’s facility and events.
13. Builds teams who serve and help carry out the care and repair of the campus and facility.
14. Works to ensure the grounds are attractive and well cared for.
15. Effectively plans and coordinates facility staff for maximum productivity.
16. Any additional tasks required or requested by the Administrative Pastor.