Website Editor – Washington, DC
Regnery Publishing has been a leading publisher of conservative books since 1947. Regnery History is an imprint of Regnery Publishing formed in 2011. With several
New York Times bestsellers published every year and recently established History, Faith, and Children’s imprints, Regnery is a growing business that constantly seeks new, innovative ways to promote its books.
Regnery Publishing is looking to hire an energetic website editor with a passion for history who will also maintain author websites, and write articles about our books for publication on in-house and outside websites.
- Maintaining and updating our history website
- Excerpting articles from history books and posting them online
- Writing several short monthly articles about our political books
- Maintain and update author websites for our political and history authors
- Writing a regular history e-newsletter, and
- Improving the history site’s results in search engines, and getting other history sites to link to our site.
• Knowledge of Word Press a plus, but we can train you
- Web savvy candidates preferred
• Excellent writing, editing, and website skills, and
- Familiarity with history, politics, and current events a plus.
Candidate may work from home and ideally will live within 2-3 hours of Washington, D.C. to be available to attend occasional meetings.
This is a full time position. You will be in contact with the Regnery History publisher on a regular basis via telephone and/or email, as well as the Regnery marketing team.
Our offices are conveniently located on Capitol Hill, near Judiciary Square and Union Station Metro Stops on the Red Line.
We offer excellent benefits including participation in 401k with company match, health insurance, paid time off, competitive salary and more.
Interested candidates should upload their letter of interest and resume when applying online.