Integrated Marketing Consultant
98.3 FM-KDAR – Salem Media Group
Help local business owners turn their visions into reality—through the synergy of radio and digital advertising—integrated to inform and engage the community for 98.3 FM KDAR, a company that has served Ventura County and Santa Barbara for nearly 40 years.
KDAR is the flagship station of Salem Media Group, America’s leading radio broadcast and internet content provider, targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content.
This full-time, exempt, employment opportunity can provide good financial rewards while being part of a team-oriented, high integrity work culture. You will enjoy making a positive impact on your clients’ business growth while you personally develop and
stretch your professional sales abilities. KDAR Integrated Marketing Consultants primarily work in the field meeting with business owners, helping them to grow their business through of radio, events, mobile, and internet advertising platforms.
As a KDAR Integrated Marketing Consultant, you will combine knowledge you have now with what you will learn by combining radio, internet, events, and mobile platforms to help customers design integrated advertising campaigns. KDAR provides training and the
tools you will need for a rewarding career! Visit www.salemmedia.com, click on the Careers tab to apply online.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Maintain account bases while developing new accounts, at the same time managing files and records with integrity, attention to detail, and timeliness.
- Explain to clients how specific types (e.g., radio, events, internet, newsletters, and mobile platforms) of advertising will help promote their services or products in the most effective way possible.
- Create marketing strategies, tactics, and presentations.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising on various platforms.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services; assess customers’ needs and ability to commit.
- Be perceptive to others reactions, actively listen, speak effectively, and always look for ways to help people, businesses, and our community.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts in Wide Orbit.
- Knowledge of media production and Wide Orbit a plus.
Please take a moment and explore Salem Media Group, Inc. and KDAR 98.3 FM (New Inspiration Broadcasting Co., Inc.).
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefit package, including paid holidays and vacation.
Upload a cover letter and resume when you apply online at Salem Media Group’s website http://salemmedia.com/ click on the CAREERS Tab, search for Integrate Marketing Consultant to apply.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.