His Mansion Ministries (HMM), a Christ-centered healing community for hurting and broken men and women, is looking for a
Women’s Biblical/Pastoral Counselor. His Mansion Ministries is a Christ-centered healing community located on a working farm in southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships
in a community context with Biblical truth and love.
The Women’s Biblical/Pastoral Counselor meets with and processes through issues like trauma, addiction, and relationship with individual Residents in our discipleship program. She is responsible for:
- Meeting with Residents individually and providing support, feedback, and guidance in their healing processes, according to HMM’s philosophy of ministry and statement of faith
- Teaching Resident classes as assigned (i.e. phase class and other curriculum)
- Facilitating Resident group counseling exercises, including guiding through course material and navigating relevant interpersonal conflicts between Residents
- Collaborating with other Counseling and Program staff regarding Resident care
Successful candidates for this position will:
- be relationally focused and service driven,
- have a Bachelors or Masters level training in either counseling, psychology, social work, or ministry,
- have experience in a clinical or ministry setting,
- have a commitment to directing others to Christ,
- and have a desire to live and minister in a community setting.
This is a ministry position; employees live on our 316 acre farm in southern New Hampshire. A $6,000 annual stipend, housing, utilities and other fringe benefits are provided by His Mansion. Additional needs are raised individually by staff. Visit
hismansion.com/serve/staff for a full position description. Email resumes to Mr. Courtney Jones, Director of Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org).