His Mansion Ministries (HMM), a Christ-centered healing community for hurting and broken men and women, is looking for a
Women’s Biblical/Pastoral Counselor. His Mansion Ministries is a Christ-centered healing community located on a working farm in southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships
in a community context with Biblical truth and love.
The Women’s Biblical/Pastoral Counselor meets with and processes through issues like trauma, addiction, and relationship with individual Residents in our discipleship program. She is responsible for:
- Meeting with Residents individually and providing support, feedback, and guidance in their healing processes, according to HMM’s philosophy of ministry and statement of faith
- Teaching Resident classes as assigned (i.e. phase class and other curriculum)
- Facilitating Resident group counseling exercises, including guiding through course material and navigating relevant interpersonal conflicts between Residents
- Collaborating with other Counseling and Program staff regarding Resident care
Successful candidates for this position will:
- be relationally focused and service driven,
- have a Bachelors or Masters level training in either counseling, psychology, social work, or ministry,
- have experience in a clinical or ministry setting,
- have a commitment to directing others to Christ,
- and have a desire to live and minister in a community setting.
This is a ministry position; employees live on our 316 acre farm in southern New Hampshire and are expected to raise support for personal needs. Housing, utilities and other fringe benefits are provided by His Mansion. Visit
hismansion.com/serve/staff for a full position description. Email resumes to Mr. Courtney Jones, Director of Programs (email@example.com).