Job Opportunity: Gift Planning Administrator
National Christian Foundation is the preeminent Christian charitable giving ministry, granting over $6 billion to over 40,000 ministries, churches, and charities since 1982. We provide innovative giving solutions for givers, advisors, and ministries. We
mobilize resources and inspire biblical generosity so that every person may be reached and restored through the love of Christ. We specialize in helping Christian givers give more and give more wisely through our NCF Giving Fund and our Asset-Based Giving
solutions. We combine a faith-based approach and like-minded local presence with the support and expertise of a trusted national organization.
The Gift Planning Administrator (GPA) position serves as a member of NCF’s Gift Planning (GP) Team and provides general and specialized administrative support for the team in coordination with and in support of other GP support staff. This position provides
primary administrative and specialized support for the Sr. Vice President-Gift Planning and one or more assigned GP Attorneys, plus provides high level support for the GP Team with GP proposals and GP presentations using advanced competencies in MS Word, Excel
and PowerPoint. It also handles all other duties as more fully described below and otherwise assigned.
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Gift Planning (SVP-GP)
- An Associate of Science or greater degree, preferably in business, finance or related area.
- Three to five years of high level administrative support experience or equivalent, preferably in an organization engaged in charitable gift planning, estate planning, financial planning, trust administation, etc.
- Advanced competencies using MS Office (Word, PP, Excel) and MS Outlook.
- Experience using GP software (Crescendo or PG Calc), as well as Salesforce, a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
Administrative Support for GP Team
- Provide general administration support for GP Team in coordination with other members of the GP support team
- Provide primary administrative and specialized support for the SVP-GP and one or more assigned GP Attorneys, including serve as point of contact/entry, proactively filtering, qualifying and screening inquiries and requests and properly routing accordingly,
coordinate proposed travel, meetings, conferences and other commitments for approval, calendaring, and trip itineraries.
- Serve as backup to the other GP Administrator and the Associate GP Attorneys (AGPA), on specific areas as assigned or directed
- Create, edit and proofread documents in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Encourage and assist assigned GP Attorneys with proper and timely input of relevant and necessary information into Salesforce (SF)
- Ensure office operations activities comply with NCF’s policies and procedures
Administrative Support for GP Team (continued)
- Participate in scheduled GP Connection Calls with assigned RMs, whether national or local, in coordination with the AGPAs or assigned GP Attorney
- Develop and maintain advanced competencies with Salesforce, MS Outlook and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Serve as primary backup to other GP Administrator on Salesforce issues on behalf of GP Team
- Assist GP Team with establishment of GP processes, procedures and best practices, continually seeking ways to improve efficiencies and effectiveness
- Assist with and support development, use and organization of technical and other presentations by GP Team for various constituencies, including proper storage and organization on GP Dropbox site
Other Duties as Assigned
If you are interested in serving at NCF, please apply online at
Applicants should be sure and read more about NCF’s
mission, and beliefs