Why work at Children of the Nations?
Children of the Nation’s challenging and fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged and motivated. Work-life balance is a core priority at COTN. This position is more than a job, but a ministry. Your efforts will make a positive impact upon orphaned
and destitute children by serving not only local needs, but also those of missionaries in other countries. To learn more about Children of the Nations, visit cotni.org.
How do I apply? https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21
About the position:
The Community Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for the acquisition and servicing of engaged partners who represent churches, businesses, industry associations, and civic groups. The CDM serves these groups to help them engage and support strategic
COTN funding initiatives. The CDM reports to the Senior Director of National Marketing-USA and is responsible for the strategic, profitable revenue generation through businesses, industry, churches, service clubs, and associations within a specified geographic
territory. The CDM is expected to meet/exceed corporate growth goals, including quarterly/annual revenue, Venture, Meal Packaging, Smile Packs, Child Sponsorship, and Power of 10 initiatives. The CDM will make sales presentations and conduct in-depth seminars
to small and large audiences to promote the COTN brand, projects, and programs. The CDM will create and execute local marketing and promotional programs with prioritized partners within a specific region. Focus: Expose, educate, and engage groups, mobilizing
them to actively participate financially in achieving the mission of COTN.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners in current portfolio within region.
- Work with the Senior Director of National Marketing-USA to analyze and fully develop opportunities within the assigned region.
- Develop regional ministry plans and marketing/promotional strategies for prioritized partner base.
- Have complete knowledge of all Children of the Nations programs, projects, services, and initiatives.
- Analyze sales data in order to present monthly and quarterly business reviews with prioritized partners across region.
- Work with COTN senior leadership to analyze and maximize opportunities.
- Develop and coordinate strategic events throughout the year with key partners.
- Support annual Media Tour and fundraising events as needed within the assigned region.
- Assess, analyze, and communicate business trends with top partners to ensure profitable growth (ROI, cost of sale, yield, retention).
- Develop brand ambassadors, ensuring partners are kept up to date with the latest information on projects, programs, and brand positioning.
- Perform 3-5 face-to-face partner meetings per day.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong faith and dependence on Jesus Christ
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Must be aggressive, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and a self-starter
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven outside sales experience required
- Must be able to travel within and live in assigned region
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use advanced business and sales knowledge to make strategic decisions, negotiate effectively, and deliver results
- Must have excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to use multiple communication and interaction methods to collaborate effectively and develop brand ambassadors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Excel, Google Business, and Powerpoint
- Strong commitment to uphold COTN mission and vision statements and standards in communication, conduct, operations, policies, and practices
- Demonstrated and sincere interest in all aspects of COTN's ministry
- Outside sales experience strongly preferred
- Applicant should reside within 50 miles of a major/regional airport
- Frequent evening and weekend work is required
- Occasional domestic and international travel is required
Excited about this role? Apply now at: https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21