Why work at Children of the Nations?
Children of the Nation’s challenging and fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged and motivated. Work-life balance is a core priority at COTN. This position is more than a job, but a ministry. Your efforts will make a positive impact upon orphaned and destitute children by serving not only local needs, but also those of missionaries in other countries. To learn more about Children of the Nations, visit cotni.org.
How do I apply? https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21
About the position:
- Build and maintain relationships with partners in current portfolio within region.
- Work with the Senior Director of National Marketing-USA to analyze and fully develop opportunities within the assigned region.
- Develop regional ministry plans and marketing/promotional strategies for prioritized partner base.
- Have complete knowledge of all Children of the Nations programs, projects, services, and initiatives.
- Analyze sales data in order to present monthly and quarterly business reviews with prioritized partners across region.
- Work with COTN senior leadership to analyze and maximize opportunities.
- Develop and coordinate strategic events throughout the year with key partners.
- Support annual Media Tour and fundraising events as needed within the assigned region.
- Assess, analyze, and communicate business trends with top partners to ensure profitable growth (ROI, cost of sale, yield, retention).
- Develop brand ambassadors, ensuring partners are kept up to date with the latest information on projects, programs, and brand positioning.
- Perform 3-5 face-to-face partner meetings per day.
- Strong faith and dependence on Jesus Christ
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Must be aggressive, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and a self-starter
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven outside sales experience required
- Must be able to travel within and live in assigned region
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use advanced business and sales knowledge to make strategic decisions, negotiate effectively, and deliver results
- Must have excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to use multiple communication and interaction methods to collaborate effectively and develop brand ambassadors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Excel, Google Business, and Powerpoint
- Strong commitment to uphold COTN mission and vision statements and standards in communication, conduct, operations, policies, and practices
- Demonstrated and sincere interest in all aspects of COTN's ministry
- Outside sales experience strongly preferred
- Applicant should reside within 50 miles of a major/regional airport
- Frequent evening and weekend work is required
- Occasional domestic and international travel is required
Excited about this role? Apply now at: https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Shoreline, Washington
- October 26
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18