Executive Admin Position
Join a dynamic organization, working with experienced professionals in industries ranging from oil & gas, to technology, to venture capital. Located at one of the most premier locations in Arlington, our firm seeks an assertive administrative assistant
with progressive experience and very proficient skills across Microsoft, bookkeeping and customer service. Must be willing to “jump in” and learn things on the fly. We are a team oriented company with everyone pitching in as needed.
Job responsibilities include:
- Processing all mail (receiving, distributing, etc), UPS, FEDEX, etc
- Executive Travel (hotels, etc) arrangements
- Executive personal secretarial tasks
- Office supply management, including business card, letterhead, birthday gift card and uniform
- Order lunch from time to time
- Coordinating and supporting client events
- Office support including Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word (proficiency will have to be provided)
- Proficient and efficient bookkeeping skills
- Support customer service and sales for various portfolio companies
- Other miscellaneous Administrative tasks as needed
Occasional lifting required as well as brief travel off-site to obtain office supplies and other client entertainment related supplies.
The position is part-time, with hours from 12:30 to 5:30 daily.