Programming & Production Assistant
Salem Media Group- Twin Cities is looking for a hardworking and creative Programming & Production Assistant that will make a full contribution to the success of our on-air sound for
AM 1280 The Patriot (WWTC-AM), AM 980 The Mission (KKMS-AM),
Business 1440 (KYCR-AM), Wellness Radio 1570 (KDIZ-AM), and the digital only
theFishTwinCities.com. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Running the production studio that serves brokered client programming, and recording content per the studio handbook to meet individual client needs, including appropriate complimentary audio
- Running the board during network and local shows, which includes filling out station program log and transmitter log, complying with all FCC rules and regulations, working with local talent to include appropriate complimentary audio such as sound effects,
drops, and maintaining high standards of broadcast quality.
- Editing / uploading daily show podcasts
- Identifying, editing, and archiving “Best Of” segments for future use
- Producing daily show promos
- Working with Operations Manager to satisfy weekend schedules are running the current content available, and downloading and loading for broadcast.
- Produce and voice track station liners/weather reports when needed.
- A minimum of two years of major market broadcast experience, preferably in a spoken word format
- Having the ability to multi-task in high pressure environments, across different radio station formats
- Familiarity with digital audio production and automation, preferably Adobe Audition and ENCO
- A self-starter approach to your work
Salem Media Group offers a competitive hourly rate and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please visit our website for more information about Salem Media Group at
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, please upload a well written cover letter with salary requirements and resume when applying online. No phone calls please.