Healing Nations, a non-profit ministry serving at-risk children and youth in west Modesto, is seeking a new CEO as the current CEO assumes fewer responsibilities.
Primary Responsibilities: Under the leadership of the board of directors, the executive director will be responsible for overall operations and the achievement of the board’s strategic plan. This includes developing the annual plan, the annual budget, and
overseeing the staff and volunteers in the highest ethical manner. The board desires to grow the ministry’s outreach and resources so more at-risk young people are reached with the life-giving gospel of Jesus.
1) Awareness of and commitment to the vision and goals of Healing Nations and the ability to cast this vision in order to inspire and secure the resources necessary to grow the ministry.
2) Gifted in team-building and servant-leadership.
3) Skilled and educated in non-profit management, fund-development and intercultural studies.
4) Has strong marketing, public relations and fundraising skills.
5) A self-starter, ability to work flexible hours, and accountable to board oversight.
6) Gifted in verbal and written communication, including on-line messaging.
Additional Expectations: The chief executive officer (CEO) will participate in regular opportunities to develop strong relationships on behalf of the organization. The CEO will build upon the network of supporting churches and donors and develop the prayer,
financial, and volunteer support needed. The CEO will direct all fundraising efforts including annual fundraisers and will seek new funding sources (grants, major donors, etc.) to steadily increase the scope of services HN is able to provide.
Remuneration: A modest monthly base salary will be provided to start, and the expectation is that the new CEO will be able to secure appropriate salaries levels for all HN staff as the funding level increases. This must start out as a true calling and as
a joint venture between CEO and board.