Salem Media Group in Washington, DC (WAVA, WWRC and FamilyTalk Radio) is currently seeking an experienced Traffic Assistant to the Traffic Director. Our ideal candidate should possess the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, is willing to
take initiative, and can work both independently as well with a team.
Primary Duties include but limited to:
- Input local and national contracts
- Prepare production orders/assign copy
- Input/maintain network schedules/affidavits
- Manipulate logs
- Maintain and update materials
- Input and update promo schedules
- Maintain files
- Provide backup/assistance to Traffic Director
- Other Duties as assigned or required
- Prefer at least one-year experience in automated broadcast traffic systems
- Extremely organized and detail oriented while working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Must be able to adapt to changes both in job responsibilities and work environment
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit a big plus
Full Time or Part-Time depending on qualifications.
Salem Media Group is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
No relocation offered.