To apply for this position, copy and paste this link into a new browser: Careers.CapinCrouse.com. or
About Our Firm
CapinCrouse is a national full-service CPA firm devoted to serving mission-focused not-for-profit organizations. Our mission is to be empowered professionals providing innovative service to organizations whose outcomes are measured
in lives changed. We have offices across the country, from Los Angeles to New York, and have served the nonprofit community with assurance, tax advisory and compliance, and management advisory services for nearly 45 years.
CapinCrouse is committed to serving clients with excellence and to providing employees with a supportive and enriching work environment. This commitment is reflected in our values.
You can find out more information about our firm by visiting our website at capincrouse.com.
Executive Assistant Support for the CEO
- Perform all basic administrative duties in support of the CEO, including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Screening calls
- Managing calendars
- Making travel, meeting, and event arrangements
- Managing expense reports
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Potentially training and supervising other support staff
- Providing excellent client support and exhibiting the ability to work well will all levels of internal management and staff, external clients and vendors
- Read, screen, refer and respond to incoming e-mails, ensuring that referrals are made, and responses are gathered and summarized
- Track deadlines and/or updates organizational systems to ensure the team has high productivity and effectiveness
- Develops and compiles internal communications across the organization to ensure alignment
- Act as a liaison with outside groups coordinating events in which the CEO is member or guest
- Communicate with other members of the executive team and managers to gather/convey relevant information
- Exercise considerable tact, discretion, diplomacy, and judgment when involved in high-level client contact or managing sensitive information
To apply for this position please copy and paste this link into a new browser.
Job Type: Part-time