His Mansion Ministries, a Christ-centered healing community for hurting and broken men and women, is looking for a
Women’s Program Administrator. His Mansion Ministries is a Christ-centered healing community located on a working farm in southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships in a community context
with Biblical truth and love.
The Women’s Program Administrator (PA) is, first and foremost, a ministry position. She is not only responsible for assisting Residents and Servant Leaders, but for modeling Christ-like behavior and for leading others in further pursuit of relationship
with Jesus Christ through daily life.
The Women’s PA leads and oversees day-to-day life in the Women’s Residential program and the Women’s Servant Leader program in line with our mission, vision, and values.
- Christ-likeness, strong Christian faith, integrity, moral values, and convictions
- Relationally focused and service driven
- Knowledge of and passion for His Mansion’s mission and philosophy of ministry
- If married, her husband should be spiritually mature and willing to participate in the community
- Excited about a team approach to Christ-centered care
- 1-2 years’ experience in ministry or working in addiction recovery
This is a ministry position; employees live on our 316 acre farm in southern New Hampshire and are expected to raise support for personal needs. Housing, utilities and other fringe benefits are provided by His Mansion. Visit hismansion.com/serve/staff for
a full position description. Email resumes to Mr. Courtney Jones, Director of Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org).