1. Ministry Development: Create long-term plans and strategies for the various ministries
2. Organization and Structure: Oversee the basic organizational structure of the church
3. Manage the major operations of the church: The “Business” side of church (manage Sunday worship, ministries, HR, facilities, supplies)
4. Manage the church finances: basic bookkeeping, payroll, paying bills
5. Staff and Lay Leadership: Oversee and give direction to the staff and deacon team
6. Project Management: Short-term or long-term planning for the church
7. Pastoral Staff: Work with the Pastoral Staff in planning and execution of procedures to accomplish effective and efficient goals of the church
8. Pastoral Duties: There may be opportunities to preach on Sundays and other pastoral duties on occasion.
1. Must have an authentic and abiding faith in Jesus Christ.
2. Must be in full agreement with Living Way’s vision, values, doctrinal statement and distinctives.
3. Must become a member of the church upon hiring
4. Must be a part of a small group
5. This role combines the tasks of a COO (Chief Operating Officer), CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and CSO (Chief Security Officer) altogether. The individual must have:
a. Strong leadership skills and able to lead and work with teams
b. Multitasking skills
d. Strong management skills (managing teams, tasks, projects, agenda items)