Shepherd's Staff is in need of a full-time Administrative Assistant to become part of our office staff in Albuquerque. If you welcome the opportunity to work in a Christian ministry environment, are self-motivated, and enjoy working as part of a small team,
this job may be for you. The position offers a good opportunity for personal/professional growth while providing a meaningfull service to frontline missionaries and churches.
The Administrative Assistant will work under the supervision of the Shepherd's Staff Office Manager to perform general office and clerical work. Tasks include:
- Written and verbal communications with donors, missionaries, and churches
- Organizing and filing various missionary forms and reports, including applications and missionary financials.
- Data management - recording donations and maintaining a missionary information database
- Working with Excell spreadsheets
- Assisting with evaluating our current processes and suggesting improvements
- Assisting with various projects as they arise
The position requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Familiarity with Quickbooks is a plus, although not a requirement.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, a fast learner, and have good relational skills.
Hourly Wage: $13 - $15