- Prepare and create 15-20 AIA construction and renovation contracts and maintain 11 Custom Templates a year for review by University legal counsel and department head for proposals and bids received by contractors. Ensure that contracts contain drawings, specifications and all adequate descriptions of the work.
- Manage three office budgets - track current expenses, make expense projections and ensure correct expense coding.
- Manage utility consumption of roughly $2 million annually for 750-800 accounts.
- Manage master utility list as needed and check student work.
- Ensure payment of bills within 48 hours upon receipt.
- Check meter numbers and bill calculations for accuracy.
- Inform managers of rate increases or planned work by utility companies that require an outage.
- Review bills for unusual activity.
- Provide administrative and project support to the AVP of Facility Management including calendar management, preparing professional leave reports for AVP and eight managers, memos, and letters.
- Make travel and conference arrangements as well as professional travel requests.
- Manage office supplies and the Ricoh printer contract.
- Track temporary staff and student labor budget consumption of roughly $450,000/year.
- Maintain budget tracking spreadsheet, student files and referrals.
- Analyze student labor wage and market comparison.
- Hire, train and supervise 3-4 part time office student employees per year that work the combined equivalent of 1.0 FTE.
- File personnel correspondence.
- Prepare paperwork for newly hired employees.
- Monitor departmental attendance and provide daily attendance report to key managers (including the OM) every morning on the "Emergency Yellow Card."
- Maintain and analyze all custodial complaints e-mailed or called in and update the AVP of complaints on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Manage tracking system for the contracted grounds maintenance and Facility and Project Management, ensuring any deserved quarterly credits while staying within budget.
- Assist AVP in managing approximately $500,000 in annual expense.
- Bachelors degree.
- 3 years of similar work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and OneNote.
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Numerical aptitude.
- Ability to be flexible with your schedule as needed and on occasion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tactful and energetic.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License with a good driving record.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Maintenance Technician IICRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 17
- Felton, California
- October 13
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Seattle Pacific University
Founded in 1891, Seattle Pacific University has a long and distinguished history in Christian higher education. Located just minutes from downtown Seattle, SPU seeks to be a premier Christian University fully committed to engaging the culture and changing the world by graduating people of competence and character, becoming people of wisdom, and modeling grace-filled community. Seattle Pacific University seeks applicants committed to its Christian mission. More...