The Manager of Digital Giving supports American Bible Society mission and Third Century strategic vision by acquiring and cultivating new digital and multi-channel donors through the careful coordination and implementation of digital efforts, communication touch points and events associated with development activities. This person has a fervent belief in the mission of American Bible Society. He/she interfaces with ABS internal teams including but not limited to Marketing, Database, and Ministry Mobilization and external agency partners.
The person in this role will insure that all project milestones and deliverables are completed on time with excellence so that the efforts of development will reach their full potential of relationship development providing financial partners and prospects giving opportunities at all levels to further the mission of ABS. He/she reports to the Sr. Manager of Digital Giving and Engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the execution of the direct response digital program and associated channel integration elements for Community Giving (CG) based on approved strategy, seeing efforts through production approvals.
- Insure accurate and timely execution of all digital efforts giving direction and all backend elements related to data, fulfillment and programming.
- Insure accurate and timely execution of direct response testing based on approved testing and optimization strategy.
- Manage regular website updates with donor-centric content on corporate site.
- Manage Social Media communication within approved strategic direction. Responsible for image and copy selections for Scripture based posts.
- Regularly collaborate with Database Team to establish processes, resolve issues, insure uploads of weekly interaction files and appends, and to obtain reporting.
- Regularly collaborate with Marketing and Web Services Teams to facilitate production of content and web/print services needed to bring projects to print or launch.
- Communicate regularly to financial partner facing departments about what communication our constituency will be receiving.
- Facilitate intake of digital fundraising requests for donation pages and emails on behalf of ABS ministry units and Gift Planning marketing plan.
- Passion for the Bible cause and its ability to transform lives
- Fervent belief in the mission of American Bible Society
- Strong and professional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven understanding and ability to execute a digital fundraising program
- Experienced with eCRM and internet software solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Excel in team environment Exercises excellent follow up and project tracking skills
- Contribute to the stewardship, authenticity and integration of ministry and development efforts.
- Exhibit good listening and comprehension skills
- Select and use appropriate communication methods
- Thrive on detail, learning and fast paced environments
- Take initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Display understanding of how job relates to others
- Use resources effectively
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail is crucial for this position
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in relevant field: over 4 years of digital fundraising management experience preferred
- Experience with eCRM and internet software solutions a plus (Blackbaud Enterprise CRM and Net Community or similar transferable experience in solutions like Convio/Luminate, Campaign Monitor, Engaging Networks, Constant Contact, Charity Engine, Donor Perfect, or Salsa)
- Proficient with suite of Microsoft Office programs (Primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Domestic business travel as needed
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
American Bible Society
From the American Bible Society's founding in 1816, we have been focused on translation, publication and the distribution of Bibles to as many people as possible. Our mission today is to make the Bible available to every person in a language and format each can understand and afford, so all people may experience its life-changing message. More...