Ministry with our youth is about making disciples of Jesus Christ. As you affect the lives of fifty middle and high school students, you’ll be supported by a congregation committed to providing the resources necessary for an effective ministry. The
- Be a servant leader for a vibrant ministry in a youthful, small town congregation.
- Build relationships with and disciple youth and their families.
- Work with a motivated and Biblically literate team of adult leaders.
- Be involved in worship, outreach, and discipleship.
- Desire to affect the lives of youth with the Good News of God’s Kingdom.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and maturity.
- Articulate, personable, engaging and reliable communicator.
- Well organized with a strong work ethic.
- Commitment to personal spiritual development and an evangelical commitment to mission.
- A bachelor’s degree is desired.