We are looking for highly motivated Sales Account Representatives with long-term aspirations. The ideal candidate has a combination on ministry and sales experience, a relational personality, and an extremely strong work ethic. Although we are a 30-year-old
company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of capable Sales Account Representatives to help us continue that success.
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and
money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
This is a sales position. While we believe that sales can be done in a very servant-hearted way, please understand this position is selling our services and cultivating those relationships. Therefore, the main focus of this job is to generate new relationships
(primarily over the phone) and service existing relationships with the goal of helping ministries and churches with airfare for missions, ski retreats, ground transportation, and trip insurance.
- Prospect for potential missions, ground transportation, ski, insurance, and miscellaneous travel by making 30-50 inside sales cold calls per day, e-mail or text, and (occasionally) outside sales appointments.
- Create, submit and track all quotes for ski, airfare, ground transportation, ?insurance and miscellaneous travel.
- Close prospective trips.
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients over a long period of time.
- Manage a large portfolio of clients by:
- Keeping track of all quote and contract deadlines and due dates.
- Respond promptly to all client correspondence.
- Following up with clients during the appropriate season.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings.
- Travel approximately 1 week per year. This is typically for outside sales appointments or to attend conferences that promote our services.
- Any other applicable duties as needed, as may be assigned from time to time by the ?CEO, CFO, Director of Sales, or acting supervisor, pertaining to the Sales Account Representative position.
- 1 year of sales experience and/or…
- 1 year of ministry experience, either vocational or lay.
- Any experience planning group trips, especially ski or mission trips, is a plus
- Cannot be afraid to make 30-50 cold calls per day.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills - Must have the ability to navigate through most of the Microsoft Office applications as well as our database and pricing program. This requires an above beginner level of computer competency.
- Ability to listen and ask good questions.
- Above average organizational skills.
- Existing relationships with ministries, churches, Christian schools and missions organizations is a plus.
- Existing knowledge of the ski and/or missions industry is a plus.
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Extroverted/Relational personality
- Teachable and able to learn new things
- Ability to work within a team
- A heart to serve the church
Every sales account representative will participate in our training program, which consists of the following components:
1) Week One Training - During the first week at High Point, new sales account representatives will attend a one week training led by the Director of Sales. This training is intended to be as comprehensive as possible and will cover a range of topics
and skill development exercises.
2) OT Session (On-going Training) – After the first week, new sales people will attend a weekly meeting commonly referred to as an OT Session, or On-going Training Session. These meetings are intended to address issues, topics and questions that will
arise during the early stages of growth. These meetings will last until the end of the employees 6th month.
3) Mentor Program – Each new sales representative will be paired with a veteran “Mentor.” They will meet with this mentor on a monthly basis during their first 8 months at High Point. The intention of this relationship is to serve as a sounding board
and source of encouragement for new employees.
- Partial health/dental insurance for full-time employees.
- 401K matching program at the end of the first year.
- A company laptop is given to all employees.
- Travel discounts and perks.
- Generous time off policy.
- Great working environment.
- Very balanced and family centered office.
*If interested, please e-mail your resume to Adam@highpointgo.com