We are looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant – Air Coordinator to assist in a wide range of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has a strong work ethic, can learn new tasks quickly, and is not afraid to take
initiative. Although we are a 30-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of a capable Administrative Assistant to help us continue that success.
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, mission agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and
money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. Last year alone we sent over 26,000 people o international missions. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
Administrative Assistant – Air Coordinator - Job Profile and Description
The job of the Air Coordinator is to provide all kinds of assistance and guidance to the clients and sales team regarding all aspects of air travel-related information. The air coordinator works in conjunction with our sales team and multiple
vendors to manage the entire process of missionary trips by treating each trip as a unique and defined project. This process includes, but is not limited to receiving, processing and sending quotes, arranging for the booking of tickets, issuing tickets, tracking
payments of clients and due dates for vendors, managing deadlines and preparing final travel documents for the client. The air coordinator is also encouraged to build relationships with our vendors. This is a highly administrative job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting and advising clients on travel information and helping them on selecting the best travel plan and schedule according to their needs.
- Answering phone calls/emails from the clients enquiring on the travel information.
- Work with our vendors to book tickets for the clients.
- Collecting payments and other transactions from the clients and maintaining the records pertaining to their travelling.
- Helping to secure needed information pertinent to travel so that travel documents can be correctly issued.
- Issuing tickets for your groups in a quick, but error free manor.
- Problem solve when difficult circumstances arise in order to serve the
client and minimize losses
- Learning the SABRE – GDS system that will allow you to book and issue tickets.
Skills and Specifications
- High attention to detail
- A mindset to help others.
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks well
- Good organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to operate under pressure.
- Proficient on a MAC Computer and Microsoft Office
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Experience as a participant on a church trip or mission trip is a plus.
Please send your resume to email@example.com