Iron Tribe Fitness, an industry leading fitness brand, is seeking talented life-change leaders to join our team as we start the Iron Tribe Fitness - Cinco Ranch footprint in Katy, TX. Iron Tribe Fitness creates fitness communities that change lives! Using functional fitness, nutrition, and strong interpersonal relationships, our team ensures our athletes enjoy the best results in the fitness industry.We are recruiting a full time Coach (Lead Coach in training) in the Katy, TX area who wants to leave a legacy with Iron Tribe Fitness. This person must demonstrate a strong understanding of group dynamics while teaching high intensity, varied, functional movement training to multiple classes a week.As the Iron Tribe Footprint grows across North Houston, we also offer the potential to grow in positions of leadership. Not only do we invest in our athletes, we also invest in our team through ongoing personal and professional development.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? Iron Tribe is more than a gym. We are a tribe of athletes. Iron Tribe is not only committed to change people’s lives through fitness but is committed to giving back to the community and enriching the lives of those who can’t always help themselves.
CORE COMPETENCIES NEEDED:
- Ethics and Values- Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches.
- Action Oriented- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for things he/ she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with minimum planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Self Development- Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/ herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.
- Perseverance- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Compassion- Genuinely cares about people; is concerned about their work and non-work problems; is available and ready to help; is sympathetic to the plight of others not as fortunate; demonstrates real empathy with the joys and pains of others.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: - A multiplying leader that has the following certifications:- Training in an environment that uses Olympic style lift Functional Movement Training- Functional fitness certification a plus- Olympic Lifting Certification a plus Coaching/Teaching in a sports or fitness setting. In addition athlete recruiting, acquisition, and retention skills are critical.
Compensation: Salary negotiable based on experience.Paid vacation and health benefits.Reimbursement for continued self improvement.
- Olympic lifting experience and certification: 1 year
- Athlete/client recruiting, acquisition, and retention.: 1 year
- Collegiate or Professional Athletics
Required license or certification:
- CSCS, USAW, NASM, FMS, Kettlebell Certifications, CF Level 1
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Iron Tribe Fitness
Ranked one of the top 5 best workouts in the nation, Iron Tribe’s 45-minute group classes use HIIT-style training paired with one-on-one style coaching to make you the healthiest version of yourself. Why Tribe? Many reasons. Here are three: Fun — Iron Tribe makes working out fun! Our Members get the attention they deserve with great personal coaching. Plus, we provide a positive environment where members can workout out in a group of their peers. Fast — Workouts only last 45 minutes. We get members in, out and on their way. More...