His Mansion Ministries, a Christ-centered healing community for hurting and broken men and women, is looking for a
Biblical/Pastoral Counseling Supervisor.
His Mansion Ministries is a Christ-centered healing community located on a working farm in southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships in a community context with Biblical truth and love.
The Biblical/Pastoral Counseling Supervisor oversees other Biblical/Pastoral Counselors and provides guidance to Residents in line with our mission, vision, and values.
- Christ-likeness, strong Christian faith, integrity, moral values, and convictions,
- Relationally focused and service driven,
- Knowledge of and passion for His Mansion’s mission and philosophy of ministry,
- If married, his or her spouse should be spiritually mature and willing to participate in the community
- Excited about a team approach to Christ-centered care
- 3-5 years’ counseling experience, supervisory experience highly desired
- Training in mental health counseling, pastoral counseling, Biblical counseling, or social work
- Masters level (or higher) training in either counseling, psychology, social work, or ministry
This is a ministry position; employees live on our 316 acre farm in southern New Hampshire and are expected to raise support for personal needs. Housing, utilities and other fringe benefits are provided by His Mansion.
Visit hismansion.com/serve/staff for a full position description. If interested, email resumes to Mr. Courtney Jones, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.