Employment Opportunity – International Headquarters
Administrative and Event Management Assistant, Ministry Partner Development Team
The purpose of International Commission (IC), an international ministry based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of north central Texas, is
to share the redeeming love of Jesus Christ with the unbelieving world to make disciples. The mission statement further illuminates this purpose:
Equipping and enabling believers worldwide to conduct church-based partnership evangelism projects to reach unbelievers and make disciples.
The Ministry Partner Development team works to identify resources to provide the financial foundation for both ministry projects and the ongoing operational expenses of IC. Our office is searching for a new member of the team in the roles of administrative
and event management assistance.
NOTE: This position is fully funded by ministry support; the person holding this position will be required to develop ministry partners to provide 100% of the support for this position. IC will first consider candidates who already have ministry partners
who are willing to transfer their support to the individual’s ministry account at IC.
Administrative and Event Assistant
The Administrative and Event Management Assistant reports directly to the Development Coordinator, and both are part of the Development Team directed by the Vice President for Ministry Relations. This position will be responsible for providing assistance
in both day-to-day administration, and as an administrative and creative assistant for special events. Additionally, this position will provide general administrative assistance in other areas/departments in the IC staff as needed.
IC will be responsible for health insurance. In addition, funds will be available for the person occupying this position to participate in one international ministry project per year.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
- General administrative tasks, including but not limited to: data entry, reports and forms, word processing, printing.
- Coordinate special correspondence processes
- Working with CRM system
- Provide support for management of a number of special events
- Understanding of and willingness to work in a Christian office environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Previous experience with Blackbaud Raisers Edge helpful, but not required
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Management of processes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Some travel required; 1-4 days maximum up to about 4 times a year, associated with events
- Position is full-time (40 hrs), but qualified ¾ time candidates will be considered
- Ministry partner development/support raising required
- Ability to participate in benefits offerings will only be available to a person occupying this position full-time.
Please email your Christian testimony, résumé with a cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com