First Baptist Church of Alhambra, California is seeking a Senior Pastor. Our church is a multiethnic and multigenerational fellowship, healthy and thriving, focuses on God’s Word, and emphasizes discipleship. There is an active membership of 475 with many
bridges to the community.
THE PASTOR WE SEEK. . .
- A faithful disciple whose life shows an authentic walk with God - a model of what it means to follow Christ.
- Clearly teaches and preaches the truth from God’s Word.
- Highly relational, caring for the people of the congregation and for the community.
- One who believes God is at work in First Baptist Church of Alhambra and desires to be a part of our future kingdom ministry.
- Team Leader who guides and develops our leaders and congregation in an intentional partnership of ministry.
- An ordained person with five or more years pastoral experience.
If you are interested in serving First Baptist Church of Alhambra, please download, complete and return the Pastoral Application by clicking the link below.
The pastoral application contains policy statements that apply to all professional church leaders:
- Leadership Covenant of Ethical Behavior
- A Confession of Our Common Faith
- Declaration on Human Sexuality and the Church
- Self-Disclosure and Release Form