Townhall Media is looking for a Digital Advertising Coordinator to assist the marketing team with list building and user acquisition. As Digital Advertising Coordinator, you should have a solid understanding of digital ad buying, data analysis, and the conservative
political landscape. The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical and will thrive in a fast-paced, teamwork environment.
- Working with marketing and operations teams to pitch new marketing campaign ideas
- Developing landing pages and executing A/B tests
- Creating campaigns and trafficking in advertising platforms (Doubleclick Bid Manager, Adwords, Facebook)
- Optimizing ad campaigns
- Monitoring effectiveness of marketing spend and lifetime value of email subscriptions
- Testing new ad buying strategies and partners
- Drafting, maintaining and interpreting various email acquisition reports and analytics
- Researching and learning new ad buying technologies
- Other miscellaneous marketing or operational projects as assigned
- BA/BS in a related field or comparable working experience
- Experience working with online advertising (Google Adwords/DBM, Facebook ads, etc)
- Experience working with large data sets in Excel
- Photoshop and graphic experience
- Confidence under pressure. Must be comfortable multi-tasking under tight deadlines
- Keen attentional to detail
- Desire to work and learn within a collaborative (and fun) team
Full-time employee eligible benefits include, but are not limited to, health, dental and vision insurance and retirement savings options.
Townhall Media, an affiliate of Salem Media Group, is a news organization leading national discussion with political commentary and analysis from a right-of-center perspective. Our unique collection of web properties includes Townhall, Hot Air, RedState,
Twitchy, Bearing Arms, Townhall Finance, and Human Events, with content that engages civic-minded citizens both within the United States and abroad. Together, the Townhall Media platforms reach more than 17 million unique visitors each month, have over 80
million monthly page views, and our top editors contribute daily to major cable news networks.