Make a difference in the world using your talents in project managing! The Production Manager ensures print and digital campaigns are executed on time, on budget, and fulfilling the intention of the ministry fundraising leads. Ministries served include World
Concern, Seattle Urban Academy, Christian Veterinary Mission, King’s Schools and CRISTA Media. The Production Manager ensures the timely and cost effective production of all campaign collateral, coordinating with printers and tracking outcomes. This position
prioritizes all project requests and allocates resources to accomplish project goals. They coordinate between ministry leads in our department, donor services, editorial, design and web. They are aware about what constitutes maximum output from the team, and
also have a grasp of what to prioritize, and what to fit in if possible. The Production Manager anticipates potential problems, identifies and implements solutions, helping the department function well, resulting in all ministries achieving fundraising goals
– satisfying ministry leaders and allowing ministries to grow.
Do you find synergy working with and being a part of a larger team? Do you believe that you have the know how to move projects forward and inspire team players to the finish line? Do you want an opportunity to work in a community where faith and your personal
relationship with Jesus Christ is not only accepted but seen as vital in all that is accomplished? If you identify with these things and possess the following qualifications we invite you to apply today at the URL below:
1. Christian Commitment: Must read and agree with the CRISTA Ministries Doctrinal Statement and must be actively pursuing a Christ-centered lifestyle.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
3. Experience: A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience as a project manager or related role. 4. Licensure/Certification:
5. Other Considerations: Ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects, effectively solve problems and work within diverse teams. Immaculately organized. Excellent communication abilities with a clear understanding of what superior customer service
entails. Ability to consider all options and make effective decisions that move projects to completion. Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
6. Software and Equipment Used: Experience with standard MS Office software suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Ability to learn programs such as MS Project, web editor software, Photoshop, etc.
This position comes with medical, dental, vision and 403b