|If you are interested in this position, please apply through our website: www.theseedcompany.org/were-hiring
- Seek out and develop key strategic partnerships and relationships that grow Seed Company’s financial, prayer and advocate support base (churches, events, influencers, bloggers, etc.)
- Lead in developing, executing and maintaining agreements with strategic partners to guide successful campaigns
- Coordinate with support team to direct campaigns that derive from key strategic partnerships
- Increase church partnerships by leading the process of simplifying & standardizing the tools; and by enriching the experience through new partnerships and events
- Collaborate w/ Seed Company Leadership to assure partner strategies are aligned with Seed Company objectives and are feasible and viable
- With VP of Mobilization define, establish, and oversee success metrics for individual campaigns and overall partnerships to align with team and organizational goals
- Document, create and publish relevant reports on campaigns and partnerships to key internal stake holders
- Oversee the preparation of presentations and proposals for prospective strategic partners
- Manage all pre-campaign and active campaign partnership relations and communication ensuring excellent support and overall experience; including occasional travel for face to face partner interaction
- Colaborate with internal teams (creative, project management, information management, etc…) to build out support for campaigns and for ongoing healthy partnerships
- Actively use company systems to manage projects/partner information
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle;
- Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
- Championing The Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values;
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related study; or equivalent work experience
- Flexibility and teamwork – demonstrated through a history of effective collaboration in team settings
- Requires five to seven years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Business Development or related fields
- Experience in non-profit fund-raising or media sales is preferred
|Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups as directed and maintain required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes and policies.
- Lead and or participate in projects or task force groups which focus on issues having organization wide impact.
- Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through our website: www.theseedcompany.org/were-hiring